Sunday, August 10, 2008

My Favorite Bears

So, I know that it may be a bit cliche to be talking about panda bears during the Olympics but I'm going to do it anyway. lol

I've always loved pandas like most other people. Their coloring and body language is so cute and innocent. They just look like giant stuffed animals. Some people let this fool them and they try to get too close.

Good thing he was wearing a jacket!

After the huge earthquake in China, the first thing many people thought about was the panda bears. Although I hate knowing that there are so many living in captivity, I have to admit that I'm glad they were in a place where they could be saved quickly.

Awww...So cute. I'm glad they are safe and okay. One even gave birth to healthy twins after she was moved.

0 comments:

 
© 2008 The Fuzzbutt Files No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
template by suckmylolly.com