Thursday, August 14, 2008

Do you Believe?

Yeah, I know...not quite the animal we had in mind for today's discussion. Sorry.

Today has revealed some of the weirdest news. Not often do we hear on our sets of a bigfoot body and video of a chubacabra. I did not post any photos here due to copyrights and such but photos and video have been released of both and you may see them via the links following this post.

The Bigfoot body was found a few weeks ago, sometime in late July, in a Georgia forest by two men, Matthew Whitton and Rick Dyer of bigfoottracker.com, after claiming to discover a family of them. When disclosing this information to a radio show, they announced that no one person except for famed Bigfoot hunter/expert, Tom Biscardi (www.searchingforbigfoot.com) would be allowed to examine the body. BTW, Tom Biscardi is a local in my area. Currently, DNA test and scientific examinations are bring done on the body and will be released at a press conference on Fri. 8/15 from 12:00pm-1:00pm in Palo Alto, Ca. Too bad it's only open to media, I'd love to go to that one!

The chubacaras that have been found or seen in Cuero, Texas raise huge controversy. Most people say it is some type of hairless dog or coyote. Others swear up and down that it isn't. DNA tests have been done on a body found earlier have found that it is in fact a type of coyote. I don't know what all the fuss is about, really. I think they should be publicising it as a new breed or hybrid.

To see more on the Bigfoot find: click here
To see more on the chubacabra: click here

Thanks for sticking with me on this one...I couldn't help myself. LOL!

0 comments:

 
© 2008 The Fuzzbutt Files No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
template by suckmylolly.com